Friday 13 September 2013

KFC - Zinger Pie

I know it's not a chicken parma, but one of the first things that springs to mind when I think of chicken is KFC and with the introduction of their Zinger Pie I just had to try it.

So for lunch today I made the trek into one the KFC's in the city and picked one up.


How was it?

Pretty good. I wasn't expecting much from a pastry from KFC but they did a great job. The pastry on top was flaky while on the bottom it was soft. The casing kept the insides in without any issues and ther was no leaking from the top separating from the bottom.

The filling was good too. Had a little bit of spice (not enough to cause anyone any issues I wouldn't think) and the chicken tasted really good. I was expecting larger bits of chicken and less gravy but it didn't disappoint.


I wanted to take a photo with a few more bites taken out but I couldn't stop myself. That's a good sign.

-Dave the Mega-Parm

No comments:

Post a Comment